Your 30-Second Intro: Do You Get Attention With Your 30-Second Introduction?
Kevin Dervin wrote an article, Do You Get Attention With Your 30-Second Introduction?, for WebProNews a while back that I wanted to share with you.
He offers these 5 tips for developing a compelling 30-second intro:
- Start with the first sentence.
- Avoid the What You Are approach.
- Avoid the What You Do approach.
- Say how you solved a problem or served a client.
- Tell them why you're unique.
You can read the entire article here.
My new guidebook, Designing a Compelling 30-Second Intro, takes you through the creation process of creating a networking introduction designed to get the coveted “Tell me more!” reaction.
Grab your copy at http://www.30secondintro.com.